Getting ready for the release of WordPress 2.5? If you love to use custom admin themes like WP Tiger Admin, then you must check the new Fluency Theme for WordPress Admin. Fluency works as a plugin and rearranges the menus in WordPress Admin area. The main menus appears on down left and sub menus appears across the top. It uses a smooth grey color scheme and it really looks good. No more blue colors! Take a look at the screenshot. Well, Fluency will work only with WordPress 2.5+.
Despite the huge overhaul that the WordPress admin interface has received its still not quite what I would really like. I had grown quite attached to the Tiger Admin theme by Steve Smith and when I found that it didnâ€™t work with WP2.5 I was a little disappointed. But this gave me the opportunity to do something different, my own admin theme. Fluency is the result.
Features of Fluency WordPress Admin Theme:
- Very easy to install.
- Smooth grey color scheme.
- Menus rearranged. Main menus down left and sub menus across the top.
- Works with WordPress 2.5+ only.
Installation of Fluency WordPress Admin Theme:
- First download the zip file from the release page.
- Extract and upload it to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate it from the ‘Plugins’ page of your WordPress dashboard.
- You will experience the difference.
You might also like: