Digital media and advertising company, MIVA, Inc. has recently announced the further and significant expansion of its ALOT brand with release of a new version of customizable ALOT Toolbar and ALOT Home. MIVA also announced the beta release of ALOT Buttons, a website that offers a number of free to install widgets.
The ALOT brand was launched by MIVA Direct, Inc., the toolbar, homepage and content division of MIVA, in 2007. It’s goal is to “Make the Internet Easy” by aggregating proprietary content and “best-of-the-web” third party content across vertically themed toolbars and homepages. There are over twenty versions of the ALOT Toolbar and all of them are available for free download. For example: music, videos, maps, news, TV guide, sports, movies, celebrity, finance, weather, travel etc.
ALOTâ€™s new customizable toolbar and homepage products are designed give you the information you want at your fingertips. Some features of the ALOT Toolbar are:
- Special Interest Search : One-click access to the specific information youâ€™re interested in.
- Search Features : Display both organic search results and sponsored links from their search partnerâ€™s search engine.
- Toolbar Search : Search directly from the toolbar’s search box.
- Auto Search : Allows direct searching from the address bar.
- Error Search : Shows links for potentially correct pages and search results for misspelled web addresses.
- Search Bar : Provides quality search results from the browser’s search bar.
- Marketing Buttons : Additional buttons from their marketing partners.
By using the new widgets that they call ALOT Buttons, you can easily customize the ALOT Toolbar and ALOT Home, where you combine all your favorite content from around the web onto one page. Give it a try!
You might also like: