Using Google AdSense to make money online? Need a plugin to easily manage and optimize ad block placements on your WordPress blog? Try the Quick Adsense, a free ads management plugin for WordPress. With Quick AdSense you can insert ads in predefined positions or randomly anywhere within a post. It can display up to a maximum of 10 ads on a page and you can easily manage those ads from the configuration page. And the good news is that the plugin is not limited to AdSense only and supports any kind of ad codes. So, with Quick AdSense plugin you can easily insert AdSense or any other ads code into a blog posts and maximize your advertising revenue.
Features of Quick AdSense WordPress Plugin:
- Free WordPress plugin for ad management.
- Absolutely NO author revenue reward or revenue sharing from your Adsense or that kind of features.
- Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads at the beginning of post, assign Ads at the end of post, assign Ads after certain paragraphs & assign Ads after certain images.
- Flexible Ads placement, insert Ads specifically or randomly anywhere within a post.
- Simple configuration interface, requires no coding knowledge: Just copy and paste AdSense code.
- Not limited to Google Adsense code only. Support any ad codes.
- Display up to a maximum of 10 ad blocks on a page.
- Support up to a maximum of 3 ad codes on Sidebar Widgets.
- Support up to a maximum of 10 ad codes for specific placement & randomization within a post.
- Ads placement on the fly by inserting <!–Ads1–>, <!–Ads2–>, <!–RndAds–>, <!–NoAds–>, <!–OffAds–> etc.
- Ad tags can be inserted into a post easily via the additional Quicktag Buttons added to the HTML Edit Post SubPanel.
- Compatible up to WordPress version 2.8.6.
More Info & Download Link:
You might also like: