Blogger Template Designer finally came out of Blogger in Draft and is now available to everyone. With the Blogger Template Designer, you can easily create your own blog designs through 19 brand-new Blogger templates. By playing with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) you can create your own, super cool designs. With the real-time preview, you can watch your blog design update as you tweak your template design. Also, to help you use beautiful images as blog background, Blogger has tied up with iStockphoto. Now you can use hundreds of beautiful background images at no cost.
Features of Blogger Template Designer:
- New Templates: 19 new templates to help you get started.
- Complete control. You can override a design’s CSS with your own CSS.
- Use professional background images from iStockphoto.
- Easy layout modification. Complete control over the size and arrangement of the columns.
- Single control to change all your template’s colors.
- Real-time blog preview. See your blog design updated in real time.
- Cross-browser support. Designs appear same in all major web browsers.
- Easy to use. Even a novice can use it!
To use Blogger Template Designer go to your blog control panel and open ‘Template Designer‘ from the ‘Design‘ tab. Try the available templates and play with colors, layout and background. If you are an advanced user, you can add your own CSS in the advanced section to create unique Blogger templates. So, try Blogger Template Designer today and enjoy blogging.
You might also like: